We aim to make the application process as simple as possible and will provide you with all the administrative support you need so submit an application – we can even complete the form for you over the phone if necessary. We will also guide you through the pre-membership checks which are straightforward and quick to complete. We only accept members who can provide proof of Responsabilité Civile Professionnel (public liability) cover.
There are two ways you can complete the membership application form:
- Online: using the online form and completing it in full before submitting it.
- By phone: call the Artisan Central team who will complete the application form for you over the phone. Telephone: 07 80 39 73 03
Membership Benefits and Fees
Membership Code of Practice & Terms and Conditions
Frequently Asked Questions – Members section
Checklist of Documentation (PDF) »
The more information you can give us the better your business profile will be. We will edit the information you provide and produce your profile for approval.
To complete your application, you will need the following information ready:
- SIRET number.
- Business Summary: approximately 600 words which summarise your business. We will edit this for you later.
- Customer References: the name, email and contact number of two customers willing to provide written references about your work.
- Trade-Related Qualification(s) and Accreditations (optional): if you have any trade-related qualifications or accreditations you wish to include in your profile.